Women inherently possess the qualities of Power & Passion. What I find happens is most women grow up learning to be more fully in one of these qualities with greater effectiveness, either power or passion. As we become adults, it’s this one quality within us that is the strength that carries us out into the world. A woman in her passion tends to show up more creative, expressive, a little more sensual and sexy. A woman in her power tends to provide a greater sense of practicality, stability and groundedness. What I’d like to offer up here is the greatest contribution a woman can give to society is embracing and illuminating both aspects of herself Power and Passion, fully and authentically.
This requires some practice and planning for a woman. Identifying which aspect is your strength, power or passion and then choosing to practice living within the opposite quality throughout your day. It is a practice, the idea is to add and learn to be in a flow within these 2 qualities, power and passion. I see power coming from the element of Earth. If we look at all of the elements, Earth, Water, Air, Fire, they are Feminine, of Mother Nature. Earth being grounded, practical, sustaining and Fire being action, passion and moving. A woman who can master both these areas of her being can stand with strength, courage and will and take action with conviction, trust and confidence. Who wants more of that!
When you are looking to grow, add positive changes, the best place to begin is within you. Recognizing you can improve your level of Power or Passion in the world, for better results helps provide a path for your journey.
Here are 5 ways you can identify which quality you are stronger within:
- You like to be in control of things, are very practical in your decisions, have a handle on your basic needs and your ability to succeed at work. You are best in a leadership role providing support for others and have a strong sense of being recognized for your contribution. Power
- You enjoy expressing yourself through creativity, whether it be movement, arts, acting, your desire to express yourself is what moves you out into the world. You value stability, you are drawn and crave expression. You know when you are in your passion, the world moves mountains to provide all you need. Passion
- You plan and organize your day to get the most out of it. You have things you want to do, and fitting it all in can feel like a challenge. You don’t usually over spend your time, energy or finances, you do track your resources to be planned and budgeted. Power
- You love to follow your goals and dreams, and you’ll invest the time to do so. You take time for yourself to learn the skills you need to be great at your craft and you’re not afraid to try something different. You realize your path is to follow your desire, what feels right to you, and it makes you light up with joy and pleasure. Passion
- You listen to other people speak and you can hear the apprehension in their voice or words. You want to jump in and help them, point them in the direction of their passion, to go for it. You get excited when you hear other people’s passion, joy and excitement. Passion
Learning to embrace and be more fully in touch with your own Power and Passion gives you more freedom. Freedom to be a woman authentic, in trust and with courage. I invite you to explore these 2 qualities within yourself and experience the richness you have to offer being a Woman.
Illuminating the riches within
Priestess of Passion