All to many times it’s easy to get stuck in feelings of stress, worry and chaos. It’s actually these feelings that block the flow of what you want and what you need, and at the same time, the feelings are here to help you. You are here to grow, prosper, be happy and live more fully. Everywhere you block the flow of positive energy, emotions and resources you block yourself from growing. Here is the gift in the message of the feelings, they are to inspire what needs to change within you, to change the feelings. If feelings are magnets, having negative feelings that come from within affect you dramatically, and having positive feelings that come from within affect you in miraculous ways. What needs to change within always begins with your relationship with yourself which holds the key to the feelings, which are essentially locked. This is where transformation is a useful skill set and tool. Transformation is the pathway, the stillness, the process that moves your feelings from negative to positive through patience, practice and fulfillment.
Transformation is a process. It’s the same process that takes the caterpillar to weave a cocoon, liquify itself only to be reborn again into the butterfly. It’s the same process that takes the egg to a tadpole to a frog that has legs to hop and jump on land. It’s the unknown, rooted in trust and built on the grand design of the Universe. The Universe is designed for you to go through your own transformation process, your own unique personal chrysalis to grow into a more evolved version of you, that lets go of the old. Essentially when you enter the chrysalis, you experience the letting go, the shedding of all that is no longer true to you. In this darkness, you’re stripping down, into the unknown, uncomfortable and vulnerable. It’s also the place where all new ideas, courage, strength and perseverance are found. All from within you.
Here is A 5 Step Process into Transformation, creating your own chrysalis
- Know and Trust in what you want, your desires, your ability to have it, AND step forward. This sounds simple, it’s also the first place most give up. It takes courage, commitment and a passion so deep in your soul to move into a place of the unknown. You are the only one who can commit to your desires.
- Take action. Taking action means committing to your process, to yourself. Taking action means taking a stand for yourself and what you want, from healthy boundaries, to taking time for yourself , being responsible for your actions and paying attention to all the good around you. Taking action is being an active participant in co-creating Your Life.
- Feel your feelings. Feeling, like your body, needs proper nourishment, activity and stimulation. They run through your body, they’re a gift to be expressed through you and your lifestyle. Your feelings don’t just change over night, it takes practice and patience to workout your feelings to be in harmony with what you want. It’s important to acknowledge the current feelings you have that have held you in the space you’re in. You know the feelings that are stress, worry and chaos, they have been the compass for you for what needs to transform within you. As you build your chrysalis you’ll perform step 1 &2 followed by step 3. The stronger you become with step 1 & 2 the deeper you will go into your feelings in step 3.
- Let go of attachment. Instead of looking for instant results, look for all the ways what you want is showing up for you, building within and with out what you want. A space within yourself and a space out in the world. It’s letting go of how it needs to happen. Since you have been pushing, looking and seeking for “it” to show up, now you learn how to be in flow~ letting go of controlling the outcome. Here is where you create a new relationship with your self, your feelings and the world around you.
- Engage with people, places, activities and communities that already have the desired outcome you want, AND are in alignment with your beliefs. It’s very easy to get caught up in the “Idea” that others have what you want, and this is great. When you find those that share in your beliefs, it provides you a place to be seen, be true to yourself and grow. Your feelings are no longer triggered by outside influences, because your outer world holds the same beliefs your inner world knows, wants and believes. Your outer world becomes a reflection of your true self within.
Creating Change is a process. When you commit to yourself, what you truly want Heart & Soul, the whole world shows up to support you.
Priestess of Passion
Through her highly skilled & unique coaching, Monica navigates you to feel safe, see solutions and find a way out. Her belief is people always know a way out, it’s just buried beneath the sea, like a buried treasure. She provides you a bright light, a space to feel safe while holding you to your highest potential, where you always find your solutions. By illuminating the riches within, Monica helps people find their own true meaning of fulfillment.